Wishes Do Come True
We believe in the power of wishes and we believe in the humanity and generosity of others to make those wishes come true. Our wish lists are filled with items that not only help our organization run and make our programs a reality each year, but also create the magic and fun of camp and brighten the days of so many campers.
All in-kind donations to Camp Rainbow Gold are tax-deductible and we will be happy to provide you with a tax letter.
Our Wish Lists
Amazon Charity Lists
We have convenient Amazon wish lists for easy shopping. Click here to select items through Amazon that you’d like to donate with the option to have them sent directly to camp.
- Create the Magic: Decorations, games, costumes, and twinkle lights. Items on this list help us build the magic of camp each year.
- Art Shack: Stock the Art Shack with supplies for campers to build, play and be creative.
- Med Shack: Our mobile Med Shack allows us to bring medically fragile children to camp and we need your help to stock the shelves with everything our campers need to fully and safely experience camp
(Pro tip: Shop for Camp Rainbow Gold with Amazon Smile and have an even bigger impact! And with the MakeMeSmile extension enabled in Google Chrome, you will be redirected to Amazon Smile automatically. Click here to learn more.)
At its core, Camp Rainbow Gold is still a summer camp and a program for children. That means we require lots of supplies. If you have, or would like to provide, any of the items below, or if you have other items you would like to donate, please contact our office.
- Large coolers (new)
- Storage totes/containers (large sizes, clear and with lids)
- Duct tape, clear packing tape, masking tape
- Spray sunscreen (new)
- Bug spray (new)
- Lip balm
- Batteries (AA, AAA)
- Sticker name tags
- Boxes of large black garbage bags
- Costumes for all ages and sizes (child or adult)
- Colorful costume wigs and hats
- Costume jewelry and accessories
- Sports equipment: i.e. soccer balls, footballs, Frisbee, etc. (new)
- Yard games (new)
- Aluminum archery arrows
- Large archery targets
- Board games for ages 6-17 (new)
- Hula hoops
Our medical building and volunteer medical staff are responsible for the medical needs of all campers and volunteers during our camp sessions. Having fully stocked medical supplies is vital to the success of our programs and the safety of our campers.
We do require that all of these particular gifts are new and in original, sealed packaging. Many of these supply items are also conveniently listed on our Amazon charity list for direct ordering and delivery.
- Ziplock bags (all sizes)
- Dixie cups
- Medium adult sling
- 3m Micropore paper tape
- Colace 100mg
- Claritin 10mg
- Claritin children’s liquid
- Artificial tears
- Honey lemon cough drops
- Lotrimin foot spray
- Children’s Tylenol liquid
- Tylenol 325mg
- Children’s Motrin
- Knuckle band aids
- Prune juice (small bottles)
- Otoscope covers
- Pediatric bp cuff
- Hydrocortisone cream
- Saline nasal spray
- Pediatric enema
- Mrs. Meyer’s liquid hand soap
- Nonstick dressings
Building Hidden Paradise
Our capital campaign to build a new, permanent home for Camp Rainbow Gold is underway and construction is in progress at Hidden Paradise Camp in Fairfield, Idaho. Click here to view our wish list for Hidden Paradise.
If you are interested in providing gifts or services in support of camp construction, please visit our campaign website www.anewplacelikehome.org or contact Capital Campaign Manager, Lonni Leavitt-Barker at email@example.com or 208-350-4635.