As if any of us needed another excuse to do a little shopping, Fred Meyer motivates us once more. I always thought it was cool that I could buy broccoli, a badminton set AND that gift for an upcoming baby shower all at one place, but Fred Meyer has upped the awesome ante even higher.
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Camp Rainbow Gold at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number (89540).
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you help Camp Rainbow Gold earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
Thanks, everyone, and happy one-stop-shopping!