As many of you know, over this past year Camp Rainbow Gold has worked towards separating from the American Cancer Society and, thanks to the generosity of our community, has been able to reorganize as an independent 501(c)(3). It’s been an arduous journey that will culminate in CRG’s home-office relocating to a beautiful, old Boise office at 216 W. Jefferson.
This new home would not be possible without the amazing support of CBH, who has gone above and beyond our wildest dreams by donating the time, materials, and labor needed to transform this old home into a stunning new office and meeting space for our staff and campers.
This space will not only house our administrative offices but will also provide a safe and comfortable place for family members to base out of while their children are receiving care (we’re just a few blocks from St. Luke’s!); as well as provide meeting space for our Teen Support Group.
We are so excited about our new home and all it can be for our campers and their families!
CAMP RAINBOW GOLD EXTREME REMODEL, DEMOLITION & DONATION DAY!
DECEMBER 14, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. @ 216. W. Jefferson
No need to bring your sledgehammer or work gloves, CBH has that covered (thanks again!). However, we do need your support in making Camp Rainbow Gold’s new headquarters a reality. We are seeking donations to help make our office complete. If you, your family, company, friends or neighbors could donate any of the following, we’d appreciate it ever so much.
You can bring these items for donation to our new home at 216 W. Jefferson in Boise on Dec. 14 from 9-noon, or contact us to make arrangements for larger items.
Here’s our New Home Wish List:
- 3 laptops
- 3 computer monitors
- 3 keyboards
- Postage Machine
- LCD Projector with DVD capabilities
- On-wall screen
- Executive Director office furniture
- Three desk chairs
- Coffee Machine
- Conference Room table that seats 10 and chairs
- Coat rack
- Shelves above copy machine
- Garbage cans (offices x 4, break area x1, common area x1 and bathrooms x2)
- Front door hardware
- Paper towel and soap dispensers (three sets)
- Patio/Deck furnishings for front and back
- BBQ (for our teen support group and other gatherings with the families)
- Landscaping – clean up, trim trees
- Paper towels for bathroom dispensers
- Toilet paper
- Hand soap for bathroom dispensers
- Coffee, tea, filters, cream, sugar, stirrers
- Bottled Water
- Plates, napkins, utensils
- Trash bags
- Light bulbs
- Office supplies (paper, pens, sticky notes, tape, staples, paper clips)